Thursday, November 5, 2009

Deals

I had some time to myself today and spent it doing very exciting things like changing the vacuum cleaner belt and grocery shopping. :)

Anyway, I stopped at Logli's (Schmucks, ooops Schnucks) and grabbed a couple things since they double coupons up to .55. yeah!

Green Giant Steamers, $1.00, free after coupon
Starkist tuna pouch, $1.37, .37 after coupon

Then went to Woodman's. Nothing to crazy there--except for their normal, crazy cheap prices--but did get a few things:
Wheat Thins, $2, free after coupon
Marcel Small Steps 4 pack TP, .99, free after coupon
HUGE box of Honey Nut Cheerios $3, plus I had a coupon for $1 off 2
Yo Plus, $2, $1 after coupon
Creamer Peppermint Mocha, $1.37, .37 after coupon

Last stop Target for cereal
Skippy PB .93 after coupon
4 boxes Kellogg's cereal, $1.01 each after coupon
Halloween shirt, $1.25

All in all not a bad day. Walgreens was out of the Lubriderm, so I'll try some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment