Friday, March 26, 2010

Making me green

Do you ever read blogs and think, wow, what a great idea! I could totally do that. Yes, I say that to myself all the time and it never works as planned. Bloggers are making me green with envy!

I should have learned by now that I like to attempt a lot of things, but it just doesn't work out as planned. I am one of the clumsiest people on earth. Really. Last night I snapped a play guitar strap back together and managed to somehow rip my fingernail and caused the part underneath my nail to bleed. I also managed to somehow take a chunk out of my finger closing some fancy fishing doo-dad that really looks like a pen sized stake. (I really have no idea what it was, I was just killing time while waiting for my husband to checkout).

I need to remind myself that other bloggers are talented and probably not clumsy and accident prone like myself. It will be better for everyone. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I'm very clumsy as well. I was just thinking about tinkering with my guitar again after a 1 year hiatus before I read your blog. I'm gonna have to let it rest for a few more days now :) Please check out the new post on www.driftlessappetite.com. You might get inspired by our guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete